How do I apply?
Applications can be made for available Cost Rental through the website of the provider of that development. The provider will set out the details of the homes available and the rent payable for each home. These will differ from development to development and you should apply for the size of home that matches your needs.
The following documents will need to be submitted;
- Proof of ID for each household member, including children.
- Proof of address.
- Proof of residency.
- Proof of income for all members of the household over 18.
- Employer reference for all members of the household over 18.
- Bank statements for all members of the household over 18.
- Landlord reference for all members of the household over 18. If you have not rented previously, you may be required to provide additional information including a character reference and evidence of a track record of savings or contribution to household expenses.
If there are more eligible applicants than there are properties available, applicants will be selected via a lottery.
Following the lottery, successful applicants will be contacted. You will be required to pay a deposit equal to one months rent less €50. You will sign a Tenancy Agreement with the provider of the home, and you will be able to move in on a date set by them.
Cost Rental properties are unfurnished to allow you to furnish them according to your own taste. However, the following items may be included;
- White goods (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob, microwave, washer-dryer).
All utilities (electricity, internet, telephone, etc.) will need to be set up by you.
Am I eligible?
How do I apply?
How much will I pay?
How long can I stay?